At Sheelin we are always looking to recruit talented new people to drive forward our business. We believe that our continued success and growth is dependent on the dedication and commitment of our staff and the quality of the service that we give to our clients. We recognise that our employees, customers and suppliers are our greatest assets.
If you are innovative, dynamic and customer orientated then come and talk to us. Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
and/or have a look at our current vacancies Account Management and New Business Development at Sheelin Office Group
The role will entail a number of responsibilities, challenges and opportunities to develop our new product line with the direct contract and A&D market successfully.
What we need :
You will be responsible for creating and delivering sales for the Sheelin Office Group in the contract and A&D market, for existing and new customers.
You will play a fundamental role in developing future growth, and provide vision, direction and leadership. Your specific duties will include but not limited to :
What you need
- Devising and implementing strategies for generating new business creation
- Managing existing accounts and reporting on a monthly basis
- Creating incentive programs for sales
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and targets
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with the contract and A&D market.
- Creating and executing sales campaigns focused on communicating and nurturing relationships with customers, and driving repeat sales.
- Achieving targets
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Acting as a role model for the business
- Increasing market share in existing markets and maximise new business development opportunities outside of our own current market and the UK
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in the contract or A&D market ( B2B)
- Good knowledge of office and commercial furniture
- The ability to read architectural plans
- The ability to think outside the box and work on your own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- The ability to open new doors
- Extremely high levels of customer service
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multitask
- Proven experience in dealing with all levels of management, architects, facility managers, project managers etc.
- Driven to succeed
If you are interested in applying please forward a cover letter and an up to date Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com